Norman Public Library
- Published on Saturday, 30 August 2014 14:00
The Norman Central Public Library is on the move with its free weekly Zumba classes, set for 6 p.m. most Thursdays in the Lowry Room of the library, 225 N. Webster Ave. Upcoming classes are scheduled each week in September, on Sept. 4, 11, 18 and 25.
Instructor Randy Richardson will lead the classes, a good opportunity for those new or experienced in the Zumba workouts to take part.
Ages 13 and up may participate. All participants must sign a waiver prior to the workouts, and a parent or guardian must also sign releases for those under age 18.
- Published on Friday, 04 April 2014 17:43
When using the catalog to place an item on hold, select to have items waiting for you inside a library or outside in a 24 hour library machine. There are four options available:
- Norman Public Library - inside the library at 225 N. Webster
- Norman East 24hr Library - in the machine at 125 Vicksburg Ave (in front of Irving Middle School)
- Norman West - inside the library at 300 Norman Center Court
- Norman West 24hr Machine - in the machine at 300 Norman Center Court
Both 24 hour library machines have books, dvds, and audiobooks that you can checkout with your PLS library card in addition to your hold items. Click here for information on how to place an item on hold.